We enjoyed her home-made sausages and sandwiches.
Mame ran and ran to his heart's content on that day.
2. We went to see a Fireworks festival for the first time. Fabulous!!
3. During my hubby and son's trip, I and my daughter enjoyed staying at home.
We made supper, took a walk with "Mame" in the evening and chatted.
She said, "I want them to go out several times in a year, really."
We also went out to eat pancakes.
4. We had a BBQ party with our friends.
After eating and drinking, one of them suddenly suggested, "Why don't we take pictures?"
To tell the truth, he wanted to have photos taken..with his wife. So cute....
Then, we took pictures in couples.
We are all 40's and 50's, but we felt shy like teenagers in front of the camera. Haha!
5. I'd never imagined that dogs are soooo hairly!!
6. My English fellow in NYC sends us a monthly mail magazine. In his latest issue,
He wrote about the Statue of Liberty, MoMa, the Central Park and so on.
The most impressive photo for me is the screen of the television.
It shows the temperatures in some districts in the US. They are over 100!!
(Needless to say, it is "Fahrenheit", though ...)
The summer vacation has come to an end....